So all last week my boss kept talking about this "meeting" we are having at 2:00pm on Friday. It was going to be with the Superintendent and everyone in our department must be there. So I will admit I was really curious but not worried. So all week I asked him what was it about? He always knows what meeting are about that is what I love about government is that nothing is a secret. Well so Friday finally rolls around and it is 2'oclock and we are walking over to the meeting. But to my surprise it wasn't a "meeting" it was a surprise baby shower!! YAY!! It was a lot of fun and I got some wonderful things for Baby Carter!
Crazy co-workers. Let me just say that I officially think Roanoke County has the BEST superintendent ever! She moved a financial meeting just so that she could go get a "special" gift for a Carter, it was a cute stuff animal blanket! Love it!
I promise my next post will be pictures of the nursery!
No comments:
Post a Comment