Thursday, January 6, 2011

34 weeks Preggo

So yesterday afternoon I have had my 34 week check-up! Everything is going really well...the little stinker is still breached but Dr. Clapps said not to worry until week 39 if he hasn't turned. So hopefully he will turn around by then so I don't have to have a c-section! But I guess we will just see what happens!  My blood pressure was 120/70, I think she said it was really good and I should have any issues with blood pressure.

I didn't get checked yet for dilation but she said that will be at my next appointment in two weeks so I will let you know! I am probably going to 0 across the board! I have a feeling he is going to wait until soccer season is in full swing before he decides to come instead of coming out before!  Or he will make is Daddy really unhappy and come right during Try-Outs!

The nursery is pretty much complete so I will try to get pictures done this week and posted so everyone can see!

We also have so much going on these next couple of weeks!!
 January 15-I am so excited about our co-ed shower!
January 17- Our next appointment, then it is every week after that! We are on the home stretch!
January 20- Ryan's co-workers are through us a baby shower at school!
January 23- I turn the big 2-6! I don't know if I am excited or nervous about this one!
January 31- The wonderful people at Komen are throwing my a shower!

Then it is February and the count down will REALLY start!

1 comment:

  1. Bring on the countdown!! I am SO ready for Carter's arrival!!

    ReplyDelete