Friday, January 7, 2011

4-D

So Ryan and I...and by saying that I really mean I decided that we were going to do the 4-D imaging even though it cost a little more money! So while Ryan and I were both off work we headed off to the doctors office to get this done! That morning I thought we might have a little problem with Carter not wanting to be proactive in this event. So I drank a little Ginger Ale and we were off.

Once we arrived just what I thought would happened, happened he decided that he was going to have his hand blocking his face from one side and his foot blocking the other side. The nice tech was trying to be helpful so she had me doing toe touches, and drinking freezing cold water to try to see if we could get him to move around. And of course he didn't he just stayed in that same position. She then proceed to get this buzzer that she stuck on my belly that Carter definitely didn't like at all. I can't say I blamed him it was pretty load and she had it pressed right on his head, it did get him moving for just a second and then he would go right back to the same position!  Finally, my husband had a good idea to go and get his ipod out of the car that can play through the speaker phone. Well he first tried his favorite music which is buffett and that didn't work at all, so after much negotiation and a little bit of hesitation he finally put on some Michael Buble and everything went fine! YAY!!

Here are some of the cute photos I can't wait to see him when he comes out and see how close it looks!  



This is Auntie Tina's favorite!








I don't think we were supposed to get this but hey I am not complaining!



1 comment:

  1. Oh.My.Goodness. What a little cutie he is going to be!! I can't wait to hold him and smell that newborn smell.

    ReplyDelete