THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! To everyone who hosted and came to our shower this past weekend it was truly special to us! I know Ryan really enjoyed being able to come and participate! I didn't get any pictures yet, but I am sure Amy will have them up on her site or I will put some up soon!
We had a really great time seeing everyone and hanging out!
Also a quick little update.. Carter is still breech (hopefully he will turn here really soon! Pray for us!) Also I had my first official check and as predicted 0 dilation! I have to go back in one week so we will see if anything has changed!
We had so much fun celebrating with you guys! It was fun to plan. I'll put some pics up soon. C'mon, Carter, turn your little tush around! And zero dilation...been there..haha. He could still come early or on time though. You never know! Can't wait to meet him!!!
ReplyDelete