So I had my 38 week check-up yesterday and the little stinker is still breech, and as much as I want him to turn I know there is a reason God is keeping him exactly where he is! I may not know it now and I am not like it but I will just keep having faith that he is doing this on purpose! Dr. Clapp decided to check and I am still 0 dilated so I am think the 16th is still going to be the day! Which on the good note means I will make it to Payten baby shower this weekend, and to Braylen's birthday party next weekend! I guess we will just see!
On another note my wonderful husband got up at 3am this morning to order my IPHONE!! YAY! It should be here in a week or less! So hopefully Carter will stay in there until after that because I don't know if I can handle all that excitement at one time! It may put me into labor though!
No comments:
Post a Comment