Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Big Day!

So it definately appears that tomorrow is the big day!!! And if you have been watching my countdown tracker it is exactly one day away! Tomorrow at 9:00am I am having a c-section because Carter is still breeched and there doesn't appear to be enough room for him to flip at this point. But as Dr. Clapp says those little guys have a mind of their own, so there is still a chance he will flip but I really don't believe he will!  I don't know if I am more nervous about being a first time parent or about having a c-section! Hopefully everything will go wonderfully tomorrow and I can focus on the new little man in my life!


As soon as I am able I will send mass text messages and post picture of our new little guy! 

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you all! Hope that things go smoothly for you all! I'm sure we'll be updated by Amy! :) Try to get some rest tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!!!! Enjoy the evening with Ryan as much as you can tonight. Your last night as a family of 2. It will be the biggest and BEST change in your life. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete