Wednesday, September 1, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!

So today we went to to the doctors! When we first started the lady tech was a little concern because the feet were closed and the baby wasn't wanting to show us what gender was. Then finally she pushed on my stomach and had me move to my side and finally the baby cooperated!!! YAY!! She said she was 90% sure that is a baby boy!!! And it looks like all those little test we did were right too!!
When I look at this picture I don't see anything but the tech girl said she sees it! 
 Then he started sucking on his thumb and here is the picture of that!
(Where it actually looks like a baby)
16 weeks exactly!

 
Anyways after Ryan and I found at the good news. I meet with another Dr. at the office and he looked over everything and said everything is great! I am healthy and the baby is healthy!! 

Ryan and I decided to have a little celebration and we went to Babies R Us and got the babys first outfit and that is right I WIN!!! GO SKINS!!!

Then we went to an amazing dinner at C-Robs, just the two of us and Ryan celebrated with a bottle of wine! I just had water! (Just wanted to make that clear) 
Then our final stop of the evening was Target! Where Ryan saw something that he just though the baby had to have..and no it wasn't anything gator.....
He was sooo proud to show this off to his Cousin Tony!


We are SOOO happy today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment