So...as most everyone saw in my last post we have an appointment in exactly one week to try to find out the gender of the baby. Ryan and I the other night (because I made him) did some of the old wives tales just to see how true they actually are.
So here is our results:
Chinese Gender Chart- (this one is a little hard since we don't know if conception, and it was either the last couple days of May or the first couple days of June)
If it was May- GIRL
If it was June- BOY
Wedding Ring Test- I couldn't really get this one accurate enough to where i really though one way or anyother, but when we did see it move to us it look like it went back and forth from side to side..... which means BOY!
Parent.com Quiz- When we did these although there was one or two question I really wasn't sure how to answer and took a guess....it said BOY!!!
Let it just be said that we will be COMPLETELY happy with either gender, but we are hoping for a boy! Cross your fingers for luck that we will get an answer next Wednesday. However, there is always the chance that we will not find out!
I am counting down the days right along with you! Call me ASAP after you leave the doctor's office. Better yet....text me when you leave the ultrasound room. LOL!
ReplyDeleteDid a little birdie (amy) tell you that I tried to view the blog but couldn't!!! :):) We are so happy for you!! Can't wait to find out!
ReplyDelete