Monday, September 20, 2010

Phase One

This weekend was the first weekend in I can't  even remember how long that there was NO SOCCER practice, NO SOCCER games, and no traveling. Just a WHOLE weekend of staying in Roanoke. So I took this opportunity work with Ryan  to at least start getting the Nursery Ready.

So this weekend Ryan and I agreed to a short list:
1. Break down the guest bed (and get it out of the house)
2. Break down our bed to move upstairs (because we are getting a King size bed)
3. We narrowed it down to three colors choice for the nursery so we were going to get paint sample to test on the wall.

Not to long of a list but when your husband LOVES college football, and I LOVE professional football both days ended up shot we spent all day Saturday watching college football games, and all day Sunday watching professional football games. But I can say after my Skins embarrassing lose in overtime we rushed through a lot of this and at 9:00pm on Sunday our short list of three was done.

We still have a lot of work to do but I know if we keep up our pace we may just have it done in time for FEBRUARY.

No comments:

Post a Comment