Monday, February 24, 2014

Changes

Wow it has been a while, since I wrote my last post so this will be to update a bunch of things. 

1.  I am teaching mostly Economic and Personal Finance. I truly love teaching this course. It is required to graduate here so everyone has to take it. Which means I get every level of students. It has it difficult days, when the kids are typical teenagers. However, most days I truly feel blessed to be teaching a subject that the kids can relate to and actually are curious to learn. We are getting ready to start stock market and they are so excited it just helps me stay excited to teach! 

2. Still just two kids, they are a little bigger now and starting to fight a little bit but over all they are two healthy kids! We are fighting a terrible cold/ear infections/ pink eye/ whatever else this thing can through out at us! I am hoping that we are almost done though! 


3. My husband is still my husband, he is still teaching and coaching. In fact, today starts soccer season, so I have a ton of different emotions about the whole thing. I love taking the kids to the games and letting carter go to practice. There are some days that I just don't even want to hear the word soccer. So today starts No Soccer Sundays, that seems to be the only day that I can get away with not talking about, or dealing with soccer.

4. Running- so when I started college 8 years ago I really got into running. I ran almost every day, I started out running 10 minutes because that was all I could do, then I worked my way up to 5 miles most days. I really did enjoy running those distances, I could do much more than 5 miles not because physically but more I just got straight bored.  If you put me in a pool and told me I had to swim all day I would do it and would never get bored; however for some reason running just makes me completely bored.  So with a few friends and my mom I signed up for Pew to 5K it is a training at church with two amazing coaches. I am really excited and hoping this is the jump start I need to get me going again into running!

No comments:

Post a Comment