So last night we went out to do some Christmas shopping and then we decided that we would make Carter his first stuff animal! With all the love that everyone already has him this child is going to be SPOILED, but not SPOILED ROTTEN! Let's just make that clear! So Ryan and I decided to do this for him. The hardest part for us was picking which animal to get..there were so many choices! Dogs, Cats, Pandas, Bears, you name it they had it. So we finally decided to go with a very traditional bear! We gave Carter a custom message inside from us! Then stuffed him and were ready to leave because I wasn't big on getting an outfit, when Ryan spotted the PERFECT outfit and how could I refuse, it is my favorite team!
GO CAPS!
And look at the cute little helmet that came with the outfit!
Finally it was time to choice the name, we were going to go with Ovechkin, but thought that might be a little hard to pronounce so OVY it was! YAY!! His first bear!
On another note..my results came in and I am not at risk for pregnancy diabetes! Thank goodness!


So adorable and what a cute idea!
ReplyDelete