Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby Furniture

Saturday while I was enjoying one of my mid day naps I have to have now if we do a lot, my phone started ringing and normally I would not even move to get the phone, but I don't know if it was because I was in a hazy or what but I got up and went to my phone! To my surprise it was Country Side Classics in Salem, and our baby furniture had arrived! So I went outside to find Ryan and with very little asking he agreed to go and get it immediately! YAY!! So luckily Lorstan was available and off we went to get the furniture! 

Once we got home and moved all the furniture into the room I thought that we were down for Saturday, and because the Skins had a Monday night game we could worry about getting it all put together on Sunday.  However, I walked downstairs to see what Ryan was doing and to my pleasant surprise he said, "Going to be put the furniture together!'

                                        

So after Ryan said that it was put together we need a little test subject and since Roxy weights about 9 lbs I thought she was perfect to test and make sure the platform was sturdy. (Don't worry i tested it pushing to make sure I didn't want her to fall either!)



Thanks to Riley,  Carter already has a mattress!

Then this is our dresser/ changing table!

So overall it was a very productive weekend. And now I am have completed 6 months and have 3 more to go!

1 comment:

  1. The furniture is gorgeous! I'm glad you didn't have to wait to get it put together, either!

    ReplyDelete